Terms and Conditions of Use
The following Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") constitute a legally binding contract between you, as a user of this Site, and Play It Right. BY ACCESSING, BROWSING AND/OR USING THIS WEB SITE ("Site"), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Play It Right may revise these Terms at any time by posting new Terms to this Site. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then current Terms to which you are bound.
These terms, and any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein are governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to the conflict of law principles of that state. You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of St. Louis County, Missouri or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri in St. Louis City, Missouri in all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or use of the Site.
The type and amount of information we receive about you depends entirely on how you use our site. For instance, you may read and download information provided on the site without providing any personal information at all. Our web server will collect your computer's IP address and means of entry to our web site (for example, via a particular search engine), the date, time and duration of each visit and the site pages visited. This information is collected and used for informational purposes only. We use this information to measure site usage and to make the site more beneficial to our visitors.
Play It Right may share information about you with others under the following circumstances:
- When necessary to third parties who work for Play It Right in order to process your requests;
- When you consent to disclosure;
- By operation of law, when such information is transferred as a part of sale of assets including the assets represented by this site;
- To comply with law, court orders, subpoena or legal process; or
- To enforce or apply Play It Right's agreements or protect Play It Right's rights.
In the event that Play It Right, or substantially all of its assets are acquired outside of the ordinary course of business, your information may be one of the transferred assets.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The entire content included in this website, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces or code and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws and is the property of Play It Right. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Play It Right or to one of its subsidiaries ("Play It Right"). All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the "Marks") on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of and are proprietary to Play It Right, or other respective owners that have granted Play It Right the right and license to use such Marks unless ownership is otherwise indicated.
Notices and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to this websites's designated agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO OR NOT COMPLYING WITH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Play It Right respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and visitors to do the same. Play It Right will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Play It Right will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Play It Right the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, notification must include ALL of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is on the site;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Play It Right to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
Play It Right
PO Box 1161
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
All of the information on this web site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct. However, Play It Right makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of this information. Information is supplied upon the condition that persons receiving it will make their own determination as to its suitability for their use. In no event will Play It Right be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance upon this information. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE HEREUNDER WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION REFERS.
Play It Right does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered or advertised by a third party through this Site and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
The inclusion of material on this site created by third parties (including but not limited to articles, news accounts or commentaries) which may describe Play It Right products or technology is not intended to constitute advertising of such products or an endorsement of the opinions and comments contained therein. Such material may be posted as a service to users of this site and not for the purpose of promoting Play It Right products and technology.
Play It Right does not control and is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for any changes or updates to such third-party sites. Play It Right is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Play It Right of the Site.
Anyone linking to the Site must comply with all applicable laws. A site that links to Play It Right's Site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content on this Site;
- May not create a browser or border environment around content on this Site;
- May not imply that Play It Right is endorsing it or its products;
- May not misrepresent its relationship with Play It Right;
- May not present false information about Play It Right's products or services;
- May not use Play It Right's trademarks without express written permission; and
- May not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and must contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
If any provision of these Terms shall be declared by a court to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Play It Right to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Revised and posted: January 2004